Friday, March 24, 2017

Class 3- Matching Words and Animal Puzzles

With only a few of my friends in attendance it was a fairly quiet day, however, as always, it was rich with learning and filled with impressionable moments. I had the pleasure of watching my two early birds working as a team, committed to a goal and helping each other to achieve it. Perhaps one of my favorite puzzles in the center, with words and images of animals - I watched as my friends matched up the pieces one after another with little difficulty. These little Einstein's have mastered the art of team work and are well on their way to becoming masters of literacy!


1.1 Making Friends
1.4 Helping Skills
2.6 Positive Attitudes Toward Learning
3.10 Phonological Awareness
3.13 Matching spoken words with written words
4.3 Represntation
4.6 Collecting & reaching conclusions
4.1 Self regulations





No comments:

Post a Comment