Friday, February 17, 2017

Class 3- Master Minds

What a great Friday! It was a pleasure from start to finish. First, the Class 3 friends played "house" and "hide and seek" outside with the lovely sun shining on our faces, nourishing our bodies with much needed vitamin D. Following that, my friends were introduced to Ms. Deanne's dance routine. My friends were cooperative and engaged. I have no doubt that we will make Ms. Deanne and LFLF staff and families proud! To top it off, A couple of my friends did a beautiful job of painting the background for their soon to be hanging art. The rest of us added the final touches to our hanging art/masterpieces from this month! Last but not least, my friends and I started learning how to add using colored cubes. Is there anything these little Masterminds cant do!?


Elect:

Self regulation

Counting

Movement to music

Positive attitude toward learning

Fine motor tool use

Cooperating






No comments:

Post a Comment